Try not to get too distracted by the melting caramel ice-cream, and focus on the brownies :P
These were fudgey, chocolatey, and a lil salty (from the peanut butter), and absolutely perfect on a warm sunny day. This was a breeze to make, especially since it called for melted butter (I just hate waiting for butter to soften), and let's face it, Nutella + peanut butter can never go wrong. At least in my books :P
Recipe on my blog, or after the jump.
Nutella & Peanut Butter Brownies
(adapted from here)
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla essence
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
4 tbsp peanut butter (I used chunky)
4 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line 8 inch x 8 inch pan with baking parchment.
- Melt butter then stir in sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in all of the remaining dry ingredients.
- Heat Nutella and peanut butter until runny. Stir into brownie mix.
- Pour into tin and bake for about 25 min until top forms a crust.