I've been meaning to make these for a while... finally got around to it!
found here, posted by loopedbusrides
1/2 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 pkg cream cheese (room temperature)
1/4 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
2. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
3. In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg till smooth.
4. Pour brownie batter into pan, then scoop dollops of cream cheese batter and drop on top of brownie batter. Swirl with spoon/toothpick.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Do not overcook. Cool after baking, and store in fridge overnight for easy cut-up!
(Once again, I hope my LJ cut works...)
For more pictures and my notes, check out the blog entry!